THE ISTRIAN COAST
Camp on one of our welcoming camping pitches, and decide how close to the sea you’d like to be. They are all suited for tents, RVs and caravans.
The lure of beauty is clear.
What they say about us
- I've been at Camp for 10 years now in San Polo. I keep coming back. The staff is very friendly. I would especially like to emphasize the kindness of mini-market stores. Everyone is trying their best. - Google Review
- Clean, lovely location, great amenities, love the feel of the camp
- Beautiful sunset to admire at the beach. Very nice new pool. Camping pitches for everyone. Friendly staff. Good restaurant. Toilet building was cleaned very regularly. - Facebook Review
- It was great where we had our tent. it was close to the restaurant, which hat good food and very good drinks as well. The people from there are friendly. The beach a really good only the sea urchin are not nice. - TripAdvisor
- Our second visit, in second week of september. Staff is nice and friendly, and willing to help. We had a flat tire on the caravan, the staff helped as with a hydraulic lift, as the stock lift couldn't lift the trailer high enough due to leaning parcel and helped us to push the caravan in place. Nature is great, sea was wonderful and still warm enough for swimming. Since it is getting to the end of the season it was not crowded, therefore very calm and without noise. The toilets could use some maintenance, hopefully it will be done after the season and they could keep them a bit more cleaner. - Facebook Review
The other accommodations for a unique vacation, a short distance from the beach
10 accommodations, including 5 camping villas
Having fun is just as important as resting
Here at Mon Perin, many sports, cultural and wine & food experiences are waiting for you